R Grade Armor and the type thingys

Talk about anything you like

R Grade Armor and the type thingys

Postby Kezz » 2012-03-10 06:13:19+00:00

Hi there

I will very soon become a Yul archer and now I know there has been alot of changes to lineage... I mean like 5 years ago when I stopped playing because I immigrated back to South Africa, I thought I'd never play retail again purely on the cost of playing each month ... and now its FREE :D

As much as I would like to be in Twilight armor I have come to the harsh reality that I will only be able to afford Immortal. Looking at the armor I have noticed that you can get Assasin type and Enhanced type..besides for bound, standard and blessed?

please somebody explain?

I understand that you have unidentified and you simply double click to identify.. and from that you can either get Bound, Standard and Blessed. I went on the GoD site to try find some clarity on this but its as clear as mud.. when and how do I get to choose the type either Assasin or Enhanced... and I assume Enhanced is the one for archers ..right?

Must I buy it already Enhanced or can I buy unidentifed and then choose? As far as I can make out if you have all the pieces of your armor one type you get all the additional bonuses right?

Please help I'm clueless

thanks Kezz
Kezz

Re: R Grade Armor and the type thingys

Postby checkk » 2012-03-10 14:47:22+00:00

You can buy unidentified items, click on them and then go to blacksmith and choose which type you want, enchance or assassin.
To Be Or NoT To Be ?!
PimpMyBow
checkk
Yul Archer
Yul Archer

Postby lihman » 2012-03-11 12:11:29+00:00

Immortal is low r-grade and twilight is top, best to buy unidentified and then double click them, rush to blacksmith to make enhenced or assesin type what you want.
Greetings from the town of the Flying Dutchman,
ISS enchanter 87/ gladiator 74 @noble
lihman
Iss Enchanter
Iss Enchanter

Postby Melvis » 2012-03-12 07:23:03+00:00

Twilight costs about 1kkk now (top R grade), and not such a big difference in prices between bound and standard.

Difference between bound and standard - you just can't sell/trade/drop bound items, but can do this with standard. So, they have the equal power.
Blessed item - it's like rare item. But it's bonuses not written in game and I didn't found information about it in the Internet.

Type of armor - you can add/change type of your armor at Blacksmith (in Aden 100%, dunno about other towns). It costs about 1kk for a whole set. So, you can buy armor any type you want and change it if you don't like.

For archer, I think, you need assasin type.

And better buy Immortal (or Twilight if you have money) as soon as possible. Compering with Vorpal, you die much less in R grade (from my "life" expirience :lol: )
Melvis
Iss Enchanter
Iss Enchanter

Return to General talk