Clan History

Talk about anything you like

Clan History

Postby Fallina » 2010-03-30 20:23:46+00:00

Hi, I'm just wondering, because I'm kind of new in teon, could anyone tell me some things about Unity's history ?
I really like these kind of stuff (history=Best School Subject :D :geek: )
Yes, I spam. AND?
Fallina

Re: Clan History

Postby Ycra » 2010-03-30 20:45:41+00:00

It all began with a group of poeple, long ago...
they where beating bad guys, had same sence of humor and almost same point of view on the world...

I think Akjosch might tell a lot more
Ycra

Postby lihman » 2010-03-31 05:25:00+00:00

Akjosch, Aqui, Savy, BTC and Serca can tell you alot more.
As i'm not that long in Unity ;)
Greetings from the town of the Flying Dutchman,
ISS enchanter 87/ gladiator 74 @noble
lihman
Iss Enchanter
Iss Enchanter

Postby Akjosch » 2010-03-31 09:34:57+00:00

BlessTheChild made a post about the old history on the previous forums; I meant to clean it up and update it with the stuff from the last three years and post it as an article on our front page, but here you have the original.

Original post date: Thursday, 2007-01-18 14:47:58 UTC
-----------------------------------------
The clan was made now 1 year and 7 months ago just to be a home for my self , that time when had some + adena used to go in start villages and give to new players some ng gear that way i made some friends ,that way also some of em promised will join the clan ive been in clan with BlessTheGirl from the start and that way i said we knew Samba who really joined us as promissed when will make lvl 40 .

Samba got with him other members like LaLuna , Shadowloki and many others some romanians joined too after like DDarel ,hiimsatan ,i started to recruit low lvl players as well so now one year ago MagicLady joined us at lvl 40-42 we had all some good times untill Samba decided to join other clan who have an castle or clan hall and from there many started to leave i started to not care and to be alone once i wanted so much to get to 75 and then to make subclass 75 as well .

BlessTheGirl had to go in Austria so who left was me and MagicLady and ShadowLoki but him just for short time ,that made me and Lady to have time to lvl and that we did i lvled subclass , after some time i decided with Lady to start recruiting we said goodbye to our days when the clan chat was just for me and her and started to recruit starting with Sora17 who was before in clan when samba and the others were here then we got the rest of you and even that i miss sometimes the silence in clan chat or the freedom i had that time where clan problems was a thing that we did not knew about i say that the clan have now his best times so far and best members that he ever had ,saw that most of you found some friends here and that's good and is one of the reasons this clan is still alive and that will keep us alive if we try know each other and have fun ill try to make one forum maybe soon about the clan History or something when will be needed and to write there things from our past or ... the new members maybe will like to read we make somehow history everyone of us have his part on it so i think is good to let em writed somewere :)
Akjosch
Sigel Knight
Sigel Knight

Postby Fallina » 2010-03-31 20:33:36+00:00

So, basically you weren't the first clan leader :). tell me more :D tell me about time u since u have been the clan leader :D
<3
Yes, I spam. AND?
Fallina

Postby Cheda » 2010-04-02 18:57:06+00:00

dont forget suzy back those days BTC :P
Cheda
Aeore Healer
Aeore Healer

Postby BlessTheChild » 2010-04-04 20:35:17+00:00

Fallina wrote:Hi, I'm just wondering, because I'm kind of new in teon, could anyone tell me some things about Unity's history ?
I really like these kind of stuff (history=Best School Subject :D :geek: )

The clan have a long history and i don't know who can add it on paper/forum but in big the clan was made in C2, this clan/ally took the 1st castle (Schuttgart) from one "server side" to neutrals side (they call it carebears side).We managed to keep that castle for one year or more, Akjosch can tell exactly i think :), later on we took Dion castle as well to neutrals cause from TheAbyss, i think was just our clan/ally cause because the other neutrals saw it different.We shared the castle income with all neutral clans that participated anyhow so this clan did those days what other clans/allies could not even think to try. After all that years when we managed to keep the "Neutral" cause alive most of neutrals took their "arms" against us :) but it was good times and we fought well if we consider that we been outnumbered in members/gear, fighting against some ex ITT or Exile members some with boss jewels when we had not even a boss jewel in the entire ally :), we been as clean we can get regarding bots/ebay, the clan/ally had and have strict rules about this.
Strategy and Diplomacy
We were best on this, i can say we been the best from all server clans at that time, i know we been neutrals but that made it harder, being in one server site ITT or Exile (that times) were easier, knowing your enemies it's easy but trying to keep some clans/castles in the middle pushed by both sides wasn't that easy and if we think that we took Schutt/Dion castles from one of the server side without being warred it says it all i guess.We successfully defended castle against Exile Ally 2 or 3 sieges with 6-8 members if i'm right :)) Akjosch can tell exaclty (again) i think, ofc we could not defend it against exile with that members but Diplomacy said their words or how i can tell it :).There are many proofs in our history about our good strategy and diplomacy on sieges etc, we did "many" smart things in our actions that was the fun part something that made me stay and keep going on Teon.
Clan/Ally Members
Good members , poor equipped, many were fighting on sieges in c/b grade gear against a grade enemy don't know what else to say on this some of the old members you can see and meet them now in clan and you can make an idea, as for me it was a pleasure to have them under my leadership, maybe others can add more about this ... i wont because i will get too emotional and it's not my type eh.
Leadership
Most of it can be seen or understood from what i have said above, most didn't liked me, sometimes i've been cynic or cruel for some, some considered that i took my role too serious for a game but no matter what i did, i did for the good of the clan/community, there were no place for (friend/girlfriend/brother/ best friend etc) when i had to take clan decisions something that was not understood by all members and something that i wont request to anyone to understand.I left the server 2 years ago or so and Akjosch took my place and as most of you can see he is doing a great job leading this clan. Have to mention that Akjosch had a great part in our Leadership always coming with good informations about enemies, always informed and up to date with everything that moved on server, that helped me to stay informed to can do the things we did.

Here you go, you got some of Unity/Union History.
I will try to install the old wbb and add one of our forum backups to it for some of you who want to read the old forums in case you guys want to, there are many things in there, good info about sieges and everything posted by Akjosch, anyway in case i will do it will let you all know the link+ info.

Cheda wrote:dont forget suzy back those days BTC :P

Suzy wasn't a dwarf? damn can't remember exactly who had it or who it was but the name is so familiar :)
luck is the residue of design - John Milton
BlessTheChild

Postby Cheda » 2010-04-06 16:02:11+00:00

Suzy was clan lvl 2 :P btc :D <3

i lvld with uhm the tank i forgot his name :(

BUt suzy was clan lvl 2 till i got banned on suzy lol :P
Cheda
Aeore Healer
Aeore Healer

Postby Fallina » 2010-04-06 18:10:34+00:00

thx btc :) and please inform me when u restore the website :)
Yes, I spam. AND?
Fallina

Postby Bob » 2010-07-22 02:44:27+00:00

BTC FTW!
Bob
Aeore Healer
Aeore Healer

Next

Return to General talk