Application

Post your applications here (other posts will be moved to the general forum)

Moderator: airyz

Application

Postby Grombindal » 2011-12-26 22:51:06+00:00

Main character (the one you're playing the most, and the one who'll be joining us) information
* Name: Grombindal
* Class(es) and level(s): Overlord lvl 67
* Clan history: none
* Alternative characters (only those you're actually playing now and then and have equipped): none

Gaming habits
* Typical gaming schedule (which days in the week, which hours): mostly in the weekends and on weekdays in the evening/night. 20.00-2.00 gmt+1
* Ready to fight? (PvP readiness, against all odds): Still lvling up, but pvp is where the fun is at, so yes :)
* What do you like to do in the game? (PvE, raids, going red, crafting and so on): It's been a few years since I last played lineage (another character on another server) so all the new isntances, territory wars, etc seem fun to do. And ofcourse just pvp, sieges and raids :p

You and Unity
* Were you a member in the past? If so, when and with which character(s)? Nope
* Where did you hear from us? I saw the recruitment post on the official lineage forums and it looked like Unity is a nice and mature clan.
* Do you have friends in clan who could speak for you? I don't really know anyone on the server yet, so nope.
Grombindal

Re: Application

Postby airyz » 2011-12-28 11:33:39+00:00

I am sorry mate but unfortunately our academy is full and we cannot offer an invitation at this moment.
airyz

Return to Recruitment Hall