Application

Post your applications here (other posts will be moved to the general forum)

Moderator: airyz

Application

Postby thatboijetlee » 2011-12-24 21:02:43+00:00

* Name:JetLee

* Class(es) and level(s):Abysswalker level = 70

* Clan history:I Istarted out on Bartz and played with a stacked party without clan. Then quitted cuz of lack of time. I started to play on private servers for about 2-3 years. Went back to officiall on Hindemith server which i played with a clan called Mercs. Then went to Franz when it went live. And i reached there with my abysswalker to lvl 78 with a clan called LefAps. Then i put l2 on hold for a while. I changed my job and now i have time again to play l2 again. I started out 4 days ago and i am enjoying every minute of the game.

* Alternative characters (only those you're actually playing now and then and have equipped): No sry. Just playing my main!

Gaming habits

* Typical gaming schedule (which days in the week, which hours): Untill januari 2:th i can only play 4-6 hours/day untill i switched to my new job. Then i will play atleast 6-8 hours/day . I can play every day.

* Ready to fight? (PvP readiness, against all odds):Ofcourse. When it comes to pvp you can fully trust me. PvP is my big passion in this game. I love to pvp!

* What do you like to do in the game? (PvE, raids, going red, crafting and so on): I am all for pvp. But to actually pvp you need some gear so yeah ofcourse i like to pve also. Love to make friends in l2 that last for a long time. I like to be a part of building up a big clan. And i am aware of all the work that needs to be done. As long i am comfortable in a clan i am up for anything.

You and Unity
* Were you a member in the past? If so, when and with which character(s)? No i was not a member.
* Where did you hear from us? Lineage 2 forums.
* Do you have friends in clan who could speak for you? No sorry.
Last edited by thatboijetlee on 2011-12-28 16:32:36+00:00, edited 1 time in total.
thatboijetlee

Re: Application

Postby airyz » 2011-12-28 11:39:56+00:00

I am sorry mate but unfortunately our academy is full and we cannot offer an invitation at this moment.
airyz

Return to Recruitment Hall