Luciero applying

Post your applications here (other posts will be moved to the general forum)

Moderator: airyz

Luciero applying

Postby Luciero » 2011-12-22 13:40:20+00:00

Hello I am Luciero and I am one of "those" players who returned to Lineage once it got f2p.
Since you are not interested in nationalities and such I won't tell you that i'm swedish and 25 years old.
I'm looking for a clan where I can be social and hopefully do some group activities because since my return I haven't found many people to talk to and it's kind of boring.
Ok let's start filling out the forms and see if you will like me or not :)

Main character (the one you're playing the most, and the one who'll be joining us) information
* Name: Luciero
* Class(es) and level(s): 65 Soul Breaker
* Clan history: Used to be in a clan called New Order before I quit. I remember us having the fort next to valley of saints. Otherwise rather peaceful clan with mature members.
* Alternative characters (only those you're actually playing now and then and have equipped): 55 Warcrier

Gaming habits
* Typical gaming schedule (which days in the week, which hours): Whenever I have time, school starts 19th of january but I will still play, just not in mid day. Until then I have a part time job that might call me from time to time.
* Ready to fight? (PvP readiness, against all odds): I have limited experience with pvp but I am not afraid to do so, specielly not when penalities have been heavily nerfed if I understand correct?
* What do you like to do in the game? (PvE, raids, going red, crafting and so on): A lot of social activity, if they have some adena in return it won't hurt either but mostly I'm in for the social bit. Raids/Quests/Group farming etc.

You and Unity
* Were you a member in the past? If so, when and with which character(s)? No
* Where did you hear from us? Official forums
* Do you have friends in clan who could speak for you? No, I honestly don't know anyone at the moment. Since I started again a few days ago I have been playing solo, maybe this is the time for change?
Luciero
Feoh Wizard
Feoh Wizard

Re: Luciero applying

Postby airyz » 2011-12-28 11:35:56+00:00

Already in clan
airyz

Return to Recruitment Hall