xXDownfallXx application

Post your applications here (other posts will be moved to the general forum)

Moderator: airyz

xXDownfallXx application

Postby Downfall » 2011-12-22 13:19:53+00:00

* Name: xXDownfallXx
* Class(es) and level(s): Elven elder 40
* Clan history: Valkyries

Gaming habits
* Typical gaming schedule (which days in the week, which hours): its very random but i play like 48+ hours a week
* Ready to fight? (PvP readiness, against all odds): Yes, but im only lvl 40 so dont expect much :p
* What do you like to do in the game? (PvE, raids, going red, crafting and so on): I have not tried endgame raiding or pvping, but i imagine playing a lot of both since i have a lot of time.

You and Unity
* Were you a member in the past? If so, when and with which character(s)?: No, but seeing Eljudne here im gonna say i was a member in Valkyrie and was named Angelcry :>
* Where did you hear from us?: Lineage forum
* Do you have friends in clan who could speak for you?: Heh, its been a long time since i played with Eljudne so i doubt that.

Its been like 3-4 years since last time i played lineage2 and i must say i dont remember a thing so im kinda very very noob at the moment, but im tired of every other mmo and this mmo as i remember differ very from everything else. And the graphic style is my kind of style.
Other things about me:
22 year old male studying game designing in Oslo
Downfall

Re: xXDownfallXx application

Postby airyz » 2011-12-28 10:41:18+00:00

I am sorry mate but unfortunately our academy is full and we cannot offer an invitation at this moment.
airyz

Return to Recruitment Hall