Application

Post your applications here (other posts will be moved to the general forum)

Moderator: airyz

Application

Postby Tsukuyomi » 2011-12-20 08:18:49+00:00

Main character (the one you're playing the most, and the one who'll be joining us) information
* Name: Tsukuyomi
* Class(es) and level(s): Elemental Master 80 / Sub Sorcerer 56 (i dont play a lot with sub) With MA set resists almost got dynasty set (cant find any1 selling just the robe >.<) and AM 150 water.
* Clan history:Started from GateKeeperS / then went to Vesto clan which i didnt really like,moved to GreekGods and after a while i stopped playing because of exams mostly,time and money.
* Alternative characters (only those you're actually playing now and then and have equipped):I got Erstin 76 SE that i sometimes play with.DC armor and SoV +4.

Gaming habits
* Typical gaming schedule (which days in the week, which hours):Not any particular schedule, just playing when i dont have something else.I would like to call my self a casual player.Mostly i play during the week on weekends i stay and spend my time with my relationship.
* Ready to fight? (PvP readiness, against all odds):If ping and god are with me i ll give my best to win.A drink or 2 might give me and advantage.I m always ready to go hunt and pvp if needed.
* What do you like to do in the game? (PvE, raids, going red, crafting and so on):Hmmm many thing first of all the consept, the fact that it became free, summoners and many many more

You and Unity
* Were you a member in the past? If so, when and with which character(s)?No i wasnt a member
* Where did you hear from us?I searched the official forums
* Do you have friends in clan who could speak for you?Well i havent played for a while so i dont know if i have any in unity !

About me : Hi all my real name is Chris, I m 20 years old studing economics and i m from greece.Yes the one that is out of money 8-) .As i told y i m a casual player,there may be weeks that i might be online every day and weeks that i might enter just to say a hi.(mostly on exams periods)I got some MMO experience l2 for 3years,aion for almost 1,5 and many more games.From my point of view i need a friendly clan to chat have fun while playing,getting help and giving if needed, but most of all..... find a mentor :shock: . just kidding!
Tsukuyomi

Re: Application

Postby airyz » 2011-12-28 11:31:44+00:00

Please pm me ingame to discuss about it. "Airyz
airyz

Return to Recruitment Hall