Application

Post your applications here (other posts will be moved to the general forum)

Moderator: airyz

Application

Postby Fuegan » 2011-12-19 10:49:12+00:00

Main character (the one you're playing the most, and the one who'll be joining us) information
* Name:fuegan
* Class(es) and level(s): 82 archmage /42 shillian elder
* Clan history: small stink reservoir dogs / crematory / recently left eximus
* Alternative characters (only those you're actually playing now and then and have equipped):
xxbearxx beserker
Gaming habits
* Typical gaming schedule (which days in the week, which hours): mostly 7-8pm until about 12-1am most nights (oviously christmas alters things:P) and when im at work can be on alot more
* Ready to fight? (PvP readiness, against all odds):Yep always up for a bit of pvp well unless i now im gonna get owned then oviously bsoe ;)
* What do you like to do in the game? (PvE, raids, going red, crafting and so on):
Do alot of pve but dont mind waring it is part the game. Love organised castle seiges weather thats attacking or defending done quite alot of both in the past. An enjoy raids but havnt done many only done zaken once and a couple of the raid boss in DV but thats about it the clans ive been in organised to do raids or i wasnt high enough lvl to particpate so wanna start killing some of them
You and Unity
* Were you a member in the past? If so, when and with which character(s)? nope sorry
* Where did you hear from us? seen ur symbol about and defended a castle with u guys when i was in crema just shame the enemy never turned up to fight would of loved to see akjosch famous flying head but :P
* Do you have friends in clan who could speak for you? sorry no
Fuegan

Re: Application

Postby Akjosch » 2011-12-20 20:06:33+00:00

Welcome. :)
Akjosch
Sigel Knight
Sigel Knight

Return to Recruitment Hall