Application

Post your applications here (other posts will be moved to the general forum)

Moderator: airyz

Application

Postby anaraki » 2011-12-15 02:07:23+00:00

Main character (the one you're playing the most, and the one who'll be joining us) information
* Name: Anarkai
* Class(es) and level(s): Shillien Elder lvl50ish (Just been playing for 2 days so far)
* Clan history: None within the last 3-4 years, just coming back to the game from a long break (man, much have changed!)
* Alternative characters (only those you're actually playing now and then and have equipped):

Gaming habits
* Typical gaming schedule (which days in the week, which hours): Well I play almost every day (more now lvling as fast as I can to +70) GMT+1 :flag_swe:
* Ready to fight? (PvP readiness, against all odds): Of course that's one reason why I came back to the game.
* What do you like to do in the game? (PvE, raids, going red, crafting and so on): PvE, Raids, PvP all that makes L2 fun and special.

You and Unity
* Were you a member in the past? If so, when and with which character(s)? No
* Where did you hear from us? From the official forum, seemed like a nice and friendly place to settle down in.
* Do you have friends in clan who could speak for you? No
anaraki

Re: Application

Postby airyz » 2011-12-28 10:42:07+00:00

I am sorry mate but unfortunately our academy is full and we cannot offer an invitation at this moment.
airyz

Return to Recruitment Hall