Kinigos's Application

Post your applications here (other posts will be moved to the general forum)

Moderator: airyz

Kinigos's Application

Postby kinigos » 2011-12-14 17:42:17+00:00

Main character (the one you're playing the most, and the one who'll be joining us) information
* Name: kinigos
* Class(es) and level(s): Shillien Knight 74
* Clan history: I have to play L2 official for more than 2 years so don't remember much things. I was playing Aion during that time (have 55 lvl tank there too, top geared:P) I came back to L2 a few days ago curious about the changes (is f2p now also) and for some strange reason I haven't loged in to Aion since then. (still have active account there btw).

Gaming habits
* Typical gaming schedule (which days in the week, which hours):Almost every day and no limitation about hours, so hour times are totally random.
* Ready to fight? (PvP readiness, against all odds): Of course!(still used from Aion, where 90% of playing is pvp:P). But I d like to lvl up first and get some decent gear in order to be effective in pvp.
* What do you like to do in the game? (PvE, raids, going red, crafting and so on): Like all kind of parties, raids, sieges or fortresses and new challenges in general.

You and Unity
* Were you a member in the past? No
* Where did you hear from us? From official forums. I was looking for a clan with mature people to join and i saw your post. It looked to me very well constructed post, so I assumed that you must be mature players...and here I am:)
* Do you have friends in clan who could speak for you? I have lost contacts these years with players I used to play with, so the answer is no.

Some additional info I 'd like to share with you:

My nationality is Greek, so I have to warn you that my English is not perfect:P
My age is 32.
Mmo expierience: L2 c3 was my first Mmo. I had started in private servers and changed a lot of them during my 6 (at about) years playing Lineage (Always played tank). Finally I decided to try the Official Server though I didnt like the idea to pay for a game that I could play for free. When I started the sk at the official server I was a bit shocked. L2 official was a total different game , than the private servers i used to play. A much better one!. But after some time (when i was 73 lvl ) Aion had just came out so I wanted to try the "New" and "Better" version of Lineage (that everyone was talking about:P) and i left the game. I have to loged in again in L2 since that time.

Best Regards,

Kostas (my real name btw::P)
kinigos

Re: Kinigos's Application

Postby Akjosch » 2011-12-14 18:34:53+00:00

Get in touch with me in-game after the maintenance ends (should be over in half an hour from now, I think). Not much pointing waiting for an academy space when you're 74 already. :)
Akjosch
Sigel Knight
Sigel Knight

Return to Recruitment Hall